Batteries and Chargers are sold separately.
We have modeled the sub machine gun MP7A1 for H & K's special forces deployed in the German Federal Army in 2004 based on the latest materials and coverage.
10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/2017
|Inner Barrel Length||182mm|
|Power Source||7.2 Micro 500|
|Number of Bullets||50|
We have modeled the sub machine gun MP7A1 for H & K's special forces deployed in the German Federal Army in 2004 based on the latest materials and coverage. Dedicated compact mechanical BOX realizes a compact and slim body size, while it is the actual performance against the conventional electric gun series. It is lightweight and easy to handle, it has a high degree of extensibility that it can mount various options such as dot site and flash light with a total of 3 mounting rails on the top side and both side faces.
Foldable front grip, removable front / rear sight, slide stock and other moving parts are faithfully reproduced, and you can enjoy the same operation as a realistic model.
● Compact Mechanical Box: Conventional electric gun performance condensed into a compact mechanical BOX. It is now possible to line up more compact models while maintaining accuracy of hits and flight distance.
● Installing a new safety mechanism: The battery pack can not be replaced unless the selector is in the safety position.
Realistic movable gimmick: Faithfully reproduces styles and functions similar to genuine ones, such as folding / foreground grip and slide stock. Also equipped with removable KSK site unique to MP7A1.
● Standard mounting of three mounting rails: Equipped with a metal mounting rail with a width of 20 mm on the top and both side of the receiver. Optional parts such as various optical equipment and flash light can be installed.
● EX Conversion Adapter included: 7.2 V micro 500 battery can be used by EX conversion adapter.
● 20 series type magazine: It is a magazine that adopted 50 bullets and outer shell made of steel press (exterior cover).
We have modeled the sub machine gun...