Shoot & recoil engine installation: By pulling the trigger, the bolt is activated at the same time as launching, and the intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body.
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/2017
|Inner Barrel Length||260mm|
|Number of Bullets||470 shots (standard firemen magazine)|
● Shoot & recoil engine installation: By pulling the trigger, the bolt is activated at the same time as launching, and the intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body.
● Adopted metal parts: We adopted die-casting and press steel for each part of the parts including the lower receiver, and produced a heavy feeling in the eye and a heavy feeling when it was handed, while achieving high rigidity, with a total length of 739 mm.
● Mounting rail mounting: Side mounting base is installed on the side of the body. Also adopting a hand guard with a 20 mm wide mount rail, you can reproduce the latest style fitted with optional parts indispensable for modern battle.
Adjustable front / rear site: The front site can be adjusted up and down with a dedicated adjustment tool. Also, the rear site simply raises the plate-like site main body just by changing the position of the slide bar, and you can adjust landing up and down.
● Corresponding to various muzzle options: If you remove the flash hider of the muzzle, you can install a muzzle option with a 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
● Continuous Magazine Attachment: Real Size Magazine of Real Size is adopted which adopted the outer case made of resin, 470 shots.
Shoot & recoil engine...