In designing and developing the next-generation electric gun SCAR-L, we measure the real thing in the mainland USA and thoroughly analyze details in detail.
9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/2017
|Inner Barrel Length||300mm|
|Number of Bullets||82|
In designing and developing the next-generation electric gun SCAR-L, we measure the real thing in the mainland USA and thoroughly analyze details in detail. In addition to detail reproduction, we also pursued the reality that I could mistake as realistic, sticking to the reproduction of the original texture, such as a receiver scraped from aluminum or a barrel treated with alumite.
● Shoot & recoil engine installation: By pulling the trigger, the bolt is activated at the same time as launching, and the intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. Also adopted is an auto stop system where the firing operation stops when the magazine becomes empty. It is a model pursuing reality of operation and operability.
● Outstanding rigidity realized: Metallic materials are adopted for various parts such as receivers and outer barrels. In addition to directing the same weight and texture as the realistic, it also realizes rigidity that is safe for game use.
● Folding · Stock: Reproduce the characteristic foldable stock in both style and function. The length of the stock and the height of the cheek piece can be adjusted respectively.
Adjustable Front / Rear Sight: With the adjuster tool provided, you can fine-tune up, down, left and right of the front site and rear site with dial operation respectively.
● Corresponding to various muzzle options: If you remove the flash hider of the muzzle, you can install a muzzle option with a 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
● Steel Press Magazine: A real size magazine that employs a number of bullets of 82 and a similar outer steel case made of steel press is attached.
In designing and developing the...