A new model added to MP5 with many variations from 1978 is SD5 and SD6 equipped with suppressor.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/15/2016
|Inner Barrel Length||230mm|
|Number of Bullets||50|
A new model added to MP5 with many variations from 1978 is SD5 and SD6 equipped with suppressor. Suppressor is a muzzle accessory that keeps the launch sound and is indispensable in the event that you need to act promptly, such as nighttime or secret operation, without being taken by the opponent.
In Tokyo Marui, this MP5 SD5 which has been adopted by each country for special forces is lineup with the version adopted by the US Navy Special Forces SEALs (Shields). Equipped with a suppressor that actually has a noise reduction effect for airsoft guns, it reproduces power and functional beauty not found in other MP5 models.
● Simple operability: The operability of MP5 that you can master it with a small amount of training can be experienced even by Airsoft Gun. Millik is able to intuitively perform basic operations such as selector, trigger and magazine change.
● Noise Suppressor Standard Equipment: A suppressor using a special sound absorbing material inside is mounted, so it is possible to suppress the launch sound of the air gun.
● Adjustable · Rear Site: Rear site made of metal can be adjusted left and right with a screwdriver, you can switch the hole size to 4 levels by rotating round parts.
● Easy hop adjustment: By simply operating the lever on the upper left hand guard, you can easily adjust the hop depth.
● Realistic magazine of press finishing: A magazine that adopts an outer case made of a steel press similar to a genuine article is included, with 50 shots.
A new model added to MP5 with many...